- 2 salmon filets
- 2 lemons
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Drizzle olive oil on the bottom of a baking dish.
3) Set both salmon filets, skin side down, on the olive oil.
4) Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the filets, slice remaining lemon and place on top.
5) Sprinkle capers, salt and pepper to taste.
6) Bake for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until done.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*