Everyone can enjoy these easy veggie kebabs. Try for a fun lunch or as a crisp appetizer before a summer dinner. Mix things up by grilling the veggies before enjoying!
- choose an assortment of your (or your kids) favorite veggies and arrange on a skewer.
- Some ideas are: cucumber, broccoli, mushroom, cauliflower, zucchini, squash, tomatoes
- Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 8oz container of nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- squeeze of lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of chopped, fresh dill
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
In a food processor or blender, combine yogurt, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, dill and garlic. Process until well-combined. Transfer to a separate dish, cover and refrigerate for at least one hour for best flavor.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*