Interested in Becoming a Patient?
We Would Love to Get You Started on the Path to Thriving.
For over 20 years, the doctors at Integrative Health have helped patients reverse severe symptoms of fatigue, hair loss, stubborn weight, and hormone imbalance caused by hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s with their proven thyroid treatment protocol.
In conjunction with thyroid disease, the doctors at Integrative Health also specialize in treating adrenal disease, hormone replacement therapy, gut health, detox, food intolerances and diet.
You can get help today with:
- How to get your energy back. Reversing fatigue from thyroid disease is more than just taking the right pills.
- A proper diagnosis – do you have Hashimoto’s? Why is your thyroid not working?
- Medication management. If you are already on thyroid treatment, we would love to help it work better so that you feel your best and that your own thyroid can work more by itself.
- Finding your best diet. One size doesn’t fit all. Which foods will help heal your thyroid? Do you have food reactions? Can you recover from them?
- Help with digestion. For many, gut health is the key to reversing thyroid disease.
- Balanced hormones – every hormone in your body can affect your thyroid. We can help them work together in concert.
- Structural evaluation – do you have nodules? Are they growing? Our comprehensive care helps raise the odds that they will shrink.
Here’s some more details about how to make it happen:
Call the team (480-657-0003) to set up a new patient appointment with Dr. Roz, Dr. Espinol or Dr. Karenen. If you have not had thorough blood work recently, we can help you get it updated before your first visit so you’ve got a head start.
If you’re traveling, you’ve got options:
- You can do a day trip – fly in, visit us and fly home.
- If you’d like to stay over before or after your visit, let the team know when you’re scheduling. We’re happy to help with hotel recommendations.
- Fly to Phoenix airport. Any airline is fine, but if Southwest serves your area, they work really well in Phoenix.
- Get a Lyft (like Uber but less corporate drama) from the Phoenix airport to our clinic at 9200 East Raintree #100 in Scottsdale. This ride will take about 20 minutes barring unusual traffic.
- Have a great visit with our team.
- Head home or do some fun touristy stuff in AZ. (I highly recommend Sedona)
I’ll either see you while you’re in, or I’ll discuss your care with my docs at our next case review. Either way, we’d love to see you soon.