Are your skincare and nail products TOXIC to your liver?July 26, 2016
Why Is Sleep So Important?July 31, 2016
Asparagus is not only delicious, it’s also packed with health benefits. It’s a very good source of fiber, folate, chromium, vitamins A, C, E and K. Sweet potato is yummy and also filled with fiber. These together, mixed with chicken, make the perfect recipe for a delicious dinner. :) Enjoy.
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- ½ lb (225 g) fresh asparagus
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt (non-iodized salt, Diamond, or Mortons brands)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and chicken. Sauté the chicken for about 7-10 minutes or until it is cooked through. Don’t forget to stir well. Set chicken aside.
- In the same skillet, add sweet potato and chicken broth.
- Cook for about 7-10 minutes scott or until the sweet potato is cooked.
- Add asparagus and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and red chili flakes.