Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormones regulate energy levels, growth, development, digestion and reproduction. As people age, most people will experience a loss of hormonal balance. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) can restore health by replenishing diminishing hormone levels.
As the leading Naturopathic Medical Doctors in Scottsdale, AZ, Integrative Health offers effective care for hormonal imbalances, using advanced bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help with symptoms and maintain your best health and wellness.
SYMPTOMS OF HORMONAL IMBALANCE
- Weight gain or loss
- Hunger cravings
- Lower energy
- Sensitivity to cold or heat
- Loss of libido
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry skin
- Problems with blood sugar
- Increased thirst
- Mood swings
- Regulation of Metabolism
- Increase urination
- Muscle weakness
- Dry skin
- Thinning hair
- Increase of thirst
- Blurred vision
**Symptoms listed above may be caused by issues other than hormonal imbalance. Your doctor will work with you to discover the root of the problem and the treatment that is best suited for it.
WHAT IS BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY?
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is provided to maintain the optimal hormone levels. When hormone levels drop the person may experience weight gain, lower energy, loss of libido or troubles sleeping. BHRT will help reduce these symptoms. Bioidentical hormone therapy is completely safe and administered using advanced medical technology.
Bioidentical hormones are identical in molecular structure to the hormones that we already produce in our body. They can be administered as injections, capsules, gels or pellets. BHRT is a treatment for both women and men.
The Naturopathic Doctors at Integrative Health specialize in restoring hormones to the normal levels found in your mid 30’s. Our areas of expertise include:
- Testosterone: For both men and women, healthy levels of maintain peak sexual function, good energy levels and high exercise capacity. can be restored by injections, topical creams, subdermal (under the skin) pellets, and sublingual (under the tongue) tablets.
- Estrogen: Given only to women, estrogen stops hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and can reverse memory loss. It can also improve some headaches and sleep disturbances. We give this by subdermal pellets, topical creams, and sublingual tablets.
- DHEA: When this declines for men or women, the immune system becomes weaker and blood sugar becomes less stable. We give this by pill or topical cream. Progesterone, PMS, irregular periods, and painful menses are effectively treated by this hormone that is administered either by a topical cream or pill.
- Progesterone: Progesterone is for PMS, irregular periods, and painful menses. These symptoms are effectively treated by this hormone, which can be administered either by a topical cream or pill.
For patients interested in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, your doctor will discuss medical history, conduct a physical exam and take blood work. Call us today at 480-657-0003 to make an appointment.
FROM NATURAL TO MODERN
Naturopathic Medicine treats the body holistically using various modalities including clinical and laboratory diagnostic testing, botanical medicine, nutritional medicine, IV treatments, minor surgery, massage therapy, homeopathy, dietary & lifestyle advice, acupuncture, and prescription medication.