Continuing on with our soup series, this next one is amazing! It has a little bit of spice to it making it perfect for the spice lovers like me. If you’re looking for a great crockpot meal, this is the one for you too. It’s perfect for a thai food craving without being too heavy! Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped and peeled fresh lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons organic fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded Thai chile
- 1 pound organic chicken breast (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat; stir in chicken and coconut milk.
- Cook 7-10 minutes per side, or until chicken is done.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.
- Option: You can totally put all of these ingredients in a crockpot on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours for even more flavor and convenience. ?