Comprehensive Thyroid Care
Now available through Telemedicine
Have you wished that your local thyroid doctor understood diet and natural medicine? You now have a new option in your area.
Since 1996, Integrative Health has provided safe, effective, and natural solutions for people with thyroid disease. As of May 2019, we are offering our comprehensive care through telemedicine.
“Dr. Roz has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time. I was told my thyroid levels were “normal” yet I felt awful. Upon seeing my thyroid scores, Dr. Roz confirmed my levels were off and immediately put me on the path to recovery. Throughout the whole process I was listened to and never felt like I was going at this alone. My whole outlook on life has changed thanks to Dr. Roz.” –Francis G
You can get help today with:
- How to get your energy back. Reversing fatigue from thyroid disease is more than just taking the right pills.
- A proper diagnosis – do you have Hashimoto’s? Why is your thyroid not working?
- Medication management. If you are already on thyroid treatment, we would love to help it work better so that you feel your best and that your own thyroid can work more by itself.
- Finding your best diet. One size doesn’t fit all. Which foods will help heal your thyroid? Do you have food reactions? Can you recover from them?
- Help with digestion. For many, gut health is the key to reversing thyroid disease.
- Balanced hormones – every hormone in your body can affect your thyroid. We can help them work together in concert.
- Structural evaluation – do you have nodules? Are they growing? Our comprehensive care helps raise the odds that they will shrink.
Recovery from thyroid symptoms is possible now.
“Dr. Raquel is heaven sent. She has been wonderful. I have been suffering from adrenal and thyroid issues for years and my PCP has not been receptive to my concerns. I always knew there was something wrong but could not put my finger on it. Dr. Raquel put me on a simple plan of recovery, targeting my thyroid. I have never had so much energy or felt so good.” –Sarah
Our doctors have training in Naturopathic Endocrinology, general practice, and functional medicine. Our practice is focused exclusively on thyroid disease. We treat:
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Graves’ disease
Help can be just a click away.
What are your root causes? Along with managing your thyroid levels, we help identify and resolve the causes of your thyroid symptoms including:
- Adrenal stress
- Chronic infections
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Autoimmune gastritis
- Liver problems like fatty liver
- Parathyroid disease
“I was lost on what to do with my health. I had seen dozens of doctors. I went to see Dr Ruiz with reserved skepticism. I was blown away. He has been the most knowledgeable thyroid doctor I have seen. Going forward, I will only entrust my care with Dr. Ruiz.” –Kacie E
How does remote thyroid care work?
Telemedicine makes it easy. Think of it as a house call. Here is how it works:
- First, choose a convenient time for your first visit. Schedule here.
- You will be able to tell us all about your current health and your goals.
- You will be able to get updated lab tests if yours are not current.
- The physician will review all of your information before your meeting.
- You will receive a link. When it is time to meet, you just click the link in your computer, phone, or tablet. Mac, iOS, PC, and Android all work.
- You will meet face to face in real time. You will be able to get a diagnosis and learn how to feel your best again.
- As you finish the meeting, your doctor will recommend a future visit to track your progress and make any adjustments needed.
- After the meeting, you will be able to securely access your doctor’s notes and your lab results online.
- Will I be able to get my thyroid medication?
- If you are on thyroid medication or you should be, your doctor CAN prescribe it for you. Our long term goal is always to help your thyroid take over and to help you feel your best.
- Do I need to come to Arizona to become a patient?
- No, that is the great thing about telemedicine. You can see one of our great doctors from the comforts of your home.
- How much is the first visit and follow ups?
- The initial visit is a one time fee of $599. This is an hour long visit with the doctor in which the two of you will go over recent labs, history and symptoms. You will leave with a well thought out game plan personalized to your needs. All subsequent follow up visits are $179 each.
- Can you prescribe estrogen, progesterone and testosterone?
- We can prescribe estrogen and progesterone. For testosterone we would need to see you in office once a year as the DEA has certain guideline for care.
- Do you take international patients?
- Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to see patients outside of the U.S. for telemedicine. Stay tuned as we are currently looking at international options.
- How long should I allow for the first meeting?
- Please allow for 50-60 minutes total. We like to be thorough and answer all of your questions.
- Do I need any special equipment for my visit?
- No. You will be able to connect via any Apple or Android mobile device, or on a desktop or laptop computer that has a video camera, speaker, and microphone. Macs and PC will both work.
- Do I need to download or install special software?
- No. You will be able to click a link and open up a browser.
- Do you take my insurance or Medicare?
- No. If you have a health savings account or flex spending plan, you may wish to self-submit your receipt. Please ask your plan coordinator for details on how to do so.
- What about privacy and security?
- Your privacy and security will be assured. Your telemedicine advisory meeting will use processes and technology that are compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996.