Now that it’s October, this recipe had to come out of hiding. This pasta is SO good and probably the best dairy-free pumpkin soup recipe you can find. IT’S SO EASY TO MAKE. Kids love it too! It’s perfect for dinner or lunch. 🙂 Enjoy!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 oz gluten-free pasta of your choice
- vegetable broth (optional to use as a thickener)
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Next, heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts 7-10 minutes on each side, or until browned all over. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add oil the same pan and then add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Next, add pumpkin puree and mix with the garlic.
- Add coconut cream and mix. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes. If the sauce is too thick for you add a bit of vegetable broth to thin it out a bit.
- Add pasta and cooked chicken to the pan and mix.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! 🙂