- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sliced garlic
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 oz. French green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add oil until it warms through. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally. Remove garlic from pan with a slotted spoon.
- Add mushrooms to pan and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Add water and green beans; cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for another 30 seconds or until liquid has evaporated. Sprinkle with garlic and salt and enjoy!