“Reasons to check out this book include:
– 30 million Americans have thyroid disease, but only half of them know it.
– Possible symptoms are gaining weight, feeling exhausted, being depressed, anxiety attacks, insomnia, hair loss, brittle nails, reduced sexual desire…and/or any of dozens of other problems.
– It’s probably not “just your imagination,” or “just stress” or “just old age.” Don’t accept a lower quality of life when you can do something about it.
– Many doctors fail to recognize thyroid disease symptoms.
– Many doctors fail to run the right tests for thyroid disease.
– Many doctors fail to prescribe the best medication.
– This book will tell you everything you need to know about how to find out whether you have hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroid cancer, or some other thyroid disease — and if you do, how to most effectively treat it. “