Oatmeal Raisin Cookie ShakeJuly 13, 2016
Intermittent FastingJuly 16, 2016
Did you know the word “poke”(pronounced poh-kay) means chunk in Hawaiian? Poke bowls are becoming so popular. They originated in Hawaii and have made their way into the US Mainland. In one super easy recipe, you get Essentials Fats, Vitamin K and a ton of delicious flavor. Enjoy! :)
- 1 teaspoon(GF) tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon
- fresh squeezed
- orange juice
- 1-inch piece of ginger minced
- 2 5-ounce cans wild caught salmon
- 1 small handful of chopped cilantro
- 1 finely chopped scallion
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (cooled)
- 1/4 medium cubed avocado
- 4 quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Place the soy sauce, sesame oil, orange juice and ginger in a jar.
- Secure the lid and shake well until the dressing is emulsified.
- Empty the drained wild caught salmon into a small bowl and pour the dressing over top.
- Add in the scallion and cilantro then toss to coat well.
- Divide the rice between two bowls and top with the dressed salmon, avocado, tomatoes and sesame seeds.