Interested in Becoming a Patient?
We Would Love to Get You Started on the Path to Thriving.
For over 20 years, the Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health have helped patients reverse severe symptoms of fatigue, hair loss, stubborn weight, and hormone imbalance caused by hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s with their proven thyroid treatment protocol.
In conjunction with thyroid disease, the doctors at Integrative Health also specialize in treating adrenal disease, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT and HRT), gut health, detox, food intolerances and diet.
You Can Get Help Today With:
- How to get your energy back. Reversing fatigue from thyroid disease is more than just taking the right pills.
- A proper diagnosis – do you have Hashimoto’s? Why is your thyroid not working?
- Medication management. If you are already on thyroid treatment, we would love to help it work better so that you feel your best and that your own thyroid can work more by itself.
- Finding your best diet. One size doesn’t fit all. Which foods will help heal your thyroid? Do you have food reactions? Can you recover from them?
- Help with digestion. For many, gut health is the key to reversing thyroid disease.
- Balanced hormones – every hormone in your body can affect your thyroid. We can help them work together in concert.
- Structural evaluation – do you have nodules? Are they growing? Our comprehensive care helps raise the odds that they will shrink.
If You are Interested and Would Like Some More Details, Set up A Complimentary Thyroid and Hormone Analysis with one of Integrative Healths’ Naturopathic Doctors Today.
Do You Need Help With Your Thyroid or Hormones? Schedule a Complimentary Discovery Call.
On This Call, You Will Find Out:
- How your thyroid and hormone symptoms affect your health.
- If you like our approach.
- If we can help you, and a start to a thriving life.
- Because we can’t help everyone, we want to focus on those we can.
- If we don’t think we can help, we’ll do our best to suggest other people who could.