Grilled Portobellos with Chopped Salad
Mushrooms are high in Vitamin D, an important nutrient for your health. Try this delicious salad with a protein of your choice, like grass fed steak or grilled chicken, for an Adrenal Reset approved meal.
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Combine lemon juice, oil, dill, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add mushrooms caps and turn to coat. Remove the mushrooms from the bowl. Add white beans; stir to coat.
3. Place the mushroom caps gill-side up on the grill with peppers, onion and zucchini. Grill the vegetables, turning once, until they start to char and soften: about 8 minutes for the mushrooms and 6 minutes for the rest.
4. Chop peppers, onion and zucchini and add to the bowl with the beans; toss to combine. Top each mushroom with about 1 cup of the grilled salad.
5. Enjoy as a side with a 4-6 ounce (pre-cooked) serving of grilled protein of your choice.