Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
What are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance?
- Weight Gain or Loss
- Hunger Cravings
- Lower Energy
- Sensitivity to Cold or Heat
- Loss of Libido
- Trouble Sleeping
- Dry Skin
- Problems with Blood Sugar
- Increased Thirst
- Mood Swings
- Regulation of Metabolism
- Increased Urination
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Skin
- Thinning Hair
- Increase of Thirst
- Blurred Vision
**Symptoms listed above may be caused by issues other than hormonal imbalance. Your doctor will work with you to discover the root of the problem and the treatment that is best suited for it.
Are you experiencing these symptoms? We can help. The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health are the leading authorities in getting results and treating Hormone Imbalance. We have a proven protocol that works. Let’s chat about your symptoms and options for care.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Testosterone: For both men and women, healthy levels of maintain peak sexual function, good energy levels and high exercise capacity. Can be restored by injections, topical creams, subdermal (under the skin) pellets, and sublingual (under the tongue) tablets.
- Estrogen: Given only to women, estrogen stops hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and can reverse memory loss. It can also improve some headaches and sleep disturbances. We give this by subdermal pellets, topical creams, and sublingual tablets.
- DHEA: When this declines for men or women, the immune system becomes weaker and blood sugar becomes less stable. We give this by pill or topical cream. Progesterone, PMS, irregular periods, and painful menses are effectively treated by this hormone that is administered either by a topical cream or pill.
- Progesterone: Progesterone is for PMS, irregular periods, and painful menses. These symptoms are effectively treated by this hormone, which can be administered either by a topical cream or pill.
For patients interested in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, your doctor will discuss medical history, conduct a physical exam and take blood work. Call us today at 480-657-0003 to make an appointment or schedule a complimentary discovery call below.
Do You Need Help With Your Thyroid or Hormones? Schedule a Complimentary Discovery Call.
On This Call, You Will Find Out:
- How your thyroid and hormone symptoms affect your health.
- If you like our approach.
- If we can help you, and a start to a thriving life.
- Because we can’t help everyone, we want to focus on those we can.
- If we don’t think we can help, we’ll do our best to suggest other people who could.