Hair Loss Can Be GeneticJuly 13, 2016
Easy Salmon Poke BowlJuly 13, 2016
Chef Miranda in our office created this one for us! This shake recipe is very popular with everyone in the office and they make it almost every day! It’s a really great thing to have first thing in the morning, during the day if you’re craving something sweet, or after a healthy meal for dessert. Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsweetened flax milk or unsweetened almond milk
- ½ banana
- ⅓ cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops Dr. Christianson’s Daily Reset Shake
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- Add your choice of unsweetened milk, banana, old fashioned oats, daily reset shake, raisins, ground cinnamon, and ice into a blender. (I find that starting with the non dairy milk makes the job a lot easier on the blender.)
- Now, blend until the mixture is totally smooth. It should take about 30 seconds or so, depending on your blender. Because we added raisins and uncooked oats, it can take a little longer than you might think to get them fully pureed.
- At this point, check the consistency of the shake. If you want it thicker, you can add more ice or, if you want it a little thinner, you can add a little more non dairy milk.