- 1 (10 ounce) pack of frozen peas or 2 cups shelled fresh peas
- 1-2 garlic cloves, to taste
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, torn into pieces
- ¼ cup well-stirred tahini
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1) Boil water in a small pot. Add peas and cook until tender. Drain well.
2) In a food processor, combine the garlic, lemon juice, and mint leaves. Grind to a paste. Adding a tablespoon of water if needed.
3) Add the peas, tahini, and salt and pepper to taste. Process until smooth.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*