- 1/2 medium onion, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of cabbage, thinly sliced
- Bell peppers – 1 red, 1 green, cored, seeded, and sliced into strips
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced (or 2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 – 15 ounce can of pineapple wedges, drained
- Shrimp, thawed, deveined, and tails removed – 1 pound
- 1 tbsp tamari wheat-free soy sauce
- 1/4 – 1 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp arrowroot or flour of choice, mixed into 1/2 cup water
- Use a heat resistant oil spray to mist a medium saucepan.
- On medium heat saute the onions until clear, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove onions, add 1/2 cup water.
- Add cabbage, bell peppers, and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are starting to soften and most of the liquid has absorbed.
- Remove vegetables.
- Apply oil spray, let pan reheat for 10-15 seconds.
- Saute shrimp, stirring often until lightly pink – 2-4 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients – stir 1-2 minutes until sauce is thick and pineapples are warm.
- Serve over cooked rice
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here is how I can help you now:
Dr. C’s gift for figuring out what really works has helped hundreds of thousands of people reverse thyroid disease, lose weight, diabetes, and regain energy. Learn more about the surprising story that started his quest.