How to Lower Blood PressureApril 9, 2020
How to Improve Blood SugarApril 10, 2020
For the veggies, use the ingredients you have. We had some zucchini, so we added it to this for variety. Frozen spinach or kale would also work well.
- 16 oz chicken – canned, or cooked and shredded
- 15oz can tomatoes, or 4 fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 – onion chopped
- 1/2 – zucchini – diced
- 15oz can beans
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup olives
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp non-iodized salt
- Heat oil on medium-high heat. Saute onions until translucent.
- Add chicken and lightly brown.
- Add tomatoes. Cook for about 3 minutes, then turn down to a simmer.
- Simmer for at least 60 minutes. (Simmering for at least 60 minutes makes it so they sweeten naturally so you don’t need to add sweetener).
- After 45 minutes, add zucchini, olives, beans and salt. Cover. Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve on top of 1/2 cup of rice.
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here is how I can help you now:
1. Download and use my Favorite Recipes Cookbook Here
2. Check out my podcast Medical Myths, Legends, and Fairytales Here
Dr. Alan Glen Christianson (Dr. C) is a Naturopathic Endocrinologist and the author of The NY Times bestselling Adrenal Reset Diet and The Metabolism Reset Diet.
Dr. C’s gift for figuring out what really works has helped hundreds of thousands of people reverse thyroid disease, lose weight, diabetes, and regain energy. Learn more about the surprising story that started his quest.