Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms
An antioxidant rich recipe slows down the aging process for a more youthful you. Serve this side dish with a protein of your choice for a healthy, scrumptious meal. Enjoy!
Ingredients (for 6 servings)
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- ½ pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Place the asparagus and mushrooms in a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then season with rosemary, salt, and pepper; toss well. Lay the asparagus and mushrooms out on the prepared pan in an even layer. Roast in the preheated oven until the asparagus is tender, about 15 minutes.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*