- Defined as Elevated TSH(Thyroid Stimulating Hormone), a low T4 score, and the presence of hypothyroid symptoms
- Integrative Health considers elevated TSH above 4.5IU/mL
- Your Thyroid is not producing enough crucial hormones and is underactive
- Thyroid symptoms are any combination of symptoms with no other explanation
What are the Symptoms of Hypothyroid to look out for?
- Enlarged Thyroid Gland
- Puffy Face
- Weight Gain
- Slowed Heart Rate
- Hair Loss
- Sensitivity to Cold
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Brittle Nails
- Dry Skin
- Muscle Weakness
Finally, You can feel better. We would love to help. The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health have over 20 years treating and getting results from those suffering with Thyroid Disease. We would love to talk with you about your symptoms and care options.
- Quite simply, it is too much thyroid hormones in your system, overstimulating your body.
- Untreated could result in fatal heart damage or long term harm to the brain and bones.
- Hyperthyroid demands urgent treatment.
- Hyperthyroid patients are more likely to reverse with appropriate medical treatment.
- Two common types of Hyperthyroidism are Graves Disease and Toxic Nodular Goiter.
What are the Symptoms of Graves’ Disease?
- Racing Heart
- Sense of Panic
- Trembling Hands
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Increased Appetite
- Irregular Heartbeat
Are you experiencing these symptoms? We can help. The Naturopathic Endocrinologists at Integrative Health are the leading authorities in getting results and treating Hyperthyroidism. We have a proven protocol that works. Let’s chat about your symptoms and options for your care.
Do You Need Help With Your Thyroid or Hormones? Schedule a Complimentary Discovery Call.
On This Call, You Will Find Out:
- How your thyroid and hormone symptoms affect your health.
- If you like our approach.
- If we can help you, and a start to a thriving life.
- Because we can’t help everyone, we want to focus on those we can.
- If we don’t think we can help, we’ll do our best to suggest other people who could.