How to know if you need an antibioticApril 7, 2016
Homemade Burrito BowlsApril 7, 2016
Ginger is a powerful herb and truly a blessing. Ginger reached us about 2000 years ago and was imported in a preserved form. This flavoursome plant is used in many recipes and, in some Asian cuisines, it is pickled and served as an accompaniment. This tea recipe is guaranteed to boost your immunity, help with any sickness, and reduce stress. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces (1 cup) unsweetened almond or unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated and finely chopped turmeric or organic ground turmeric spice
- 1/2-inch wide round slice of ginger root, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon stevia or xylitol
- Optional fun flavors: cinnamon or cardamom
- Slowly heat up the almond or coconut milk on the stove.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in your favorite mug.
- Drop a little bit of the warmed milk into the mug and mix until the liquid is smooth. Add the rest of the milk and mix very well. You may leave the pieces of ginger in the tea if you’d like, or you can strain it out if preferred.
Add optional spices and enjoy! :)